Me. Esther Hluphekile Radebe – Head: Social Services
The Service Objectives of the Social Services Directorate are as follows:
- To reduce HIV infection amongst antenatal women to 20% and minimize the impact of HIV/AIDS on individuals, families and communities.
- To ensure that the MANGAUNG Metro Municipality is a safe and secure environment for all its employees and citizens.
- To reduce crime levels at the top ten hot spots in the municipal area to the average of that particular area.
- To enhance order to voluntary compliance with road traffic rules in the road network of the MANGAUNG Metro Municipality.
- To conduct a feasibility study on the establishment of a municipal police service.
- To establish a municipal court.
- To ensure that personnel receive specialised training.
- To ensure that disasters are avoided or their impact minimized in the MANGAUNG area.
- To ensure that appropriate corrective or supportive fire, rescue and emergency related services are provided as required by the MANGAUNG Metro Municipality.
Me. Esther Hluphekile Radebe
Head: Social Services
Room 325, 3 rd Floor
Chris de Wet Building
PO Box 3704
Tel: +27 51 051-4066 304
Fax: +27 51 051-4066 493