CALL FOR PUBLIC COMMENTS
Notice is hereby given in accordance with the provisions of clauses 1); 8.2) and 9) of the Mangaung: Policy on Development and Review of Policies & By-laws of 2012, that the Council of Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality intends to pass the following new proposed policy, Mangaung Youth Development Policy.
The proposed policy is published for comments and inputs, and copies thereof may be obtained and scrutinized at the following places:
- This website at www.mangaung.co.za.
- Room 723, 7th Floor Bram Fischer Building, Nelson Mandela Drive, Bloemfontein.
- Municipal Libraries.
Public Hearings for Youth Formations and Individual Young People will be held as follows:
- Bloemfontein: 15 September 2015 at 15:00 at Floreat Hall
- Bloemfontein: 16 September 2015 at 15:00 at Kagisanong Hall
- Bloemfontein: 17 September 2015 at 15:00 at Batho Community Hall
- Botshabelo: 22 September 2015 at 15:00 at Kaizer Sebothelo Stadium
- Botshabelo: 23 September 2015 at 15:00 at Simpson Sefuthi Hall
- Thaba Nchu: 29 September 2015 at 15:00 at Barolong Hall
Youth Formations and Young People are invited to address their comments or representations to the Youth Development Office in writing at Room 723, Bram Fischer Building, Cnr Nelson Mandela Drive & Markgraaff Street, Bloemfontein or send by post to PO Box 3704, Bloemfontein 9300 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach them on or before 18 October 2015. Any person, who cannot write, may come during working days and hours to the same physical address mentioned above, where assistance with the transcribing of comments or representations will be provided.
Any queries for clarity in this regard can be directed to the Youth Development Centre or Legal Services at telephone numbers (051) 405 8612 or (051) 405 8471 respectively.
SIBONGILE MAZIBUKO – CITY MANAGER