Public Notice: Final Approved Integrated Development Plan 2018/19, MTREF Budget 2018/19 – 2020/21 & Budget Related Policies
In terms of Chapter 5 of Municipal System Act, 2000 (Act 32 of 2000), a municipal council is expected to annually review their IDP in accordance with an assessment of its performance measures and to the extent that changing circumstances so demands, the municipality may also amend its IDP in accordance with a prescribed process.
Notice is hereby given that the Integrated Development Plan 2018/19 and MTREF BUDGET 2018/19 – 2020/21 with Budget Related Policies for the Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality were approved by the Council on Thursday, May 31st, 2018 and documents are available on the municipal website www.mangaung.co.za.
Adv. Tankiso Mea – City Manager
Click each Link below to download the Approved Updated PDF Documents:
- Integrated Development Plan (IDP) 2018/2019 (Approved)
- Built Environment Performance Plan (BEPP – 2018/19 – 2020/21 – Approved)
- Integrated Human Settlements Plan (IHSP Five Year Plan – 2016/17 – 2020/21 – Approved)
- Medium Term Revenue And Expenditure Framework 2018/19 – 2020-21 (MTREF) Budget Write-up (Approved)
- Capital Budget 2018/19 (Approved)
- General Tariffs 2018/19 (Approved)
- Petty Cash Policy (Approved)
- Property Rates Policy (Approved)
- Tariff Policy 2018/2019 (Approved)
- Travel Management Policy (Approved)