FIFTH SUPPLEMENTARY VALUATION ROLL FOR THE PERIOD 1 JULY 2017 – 30 JUNE 2021
Public Notice Calling for Inspection of Fifth Supplementary Valuation Roll and Lodging of Objections (Published – October 2018)
- Click here to download the ZIP file that contains the COMPLETE Property Valuation Roll in Microsoft XLS format (also refer to the link below that contains the 5th Supplementary Valuation Roll for the Period 1 July 2017 – 30 June 2021)
- Supplementary Valuation Roll 5 (Implemented on 1 November 2018)
Notice is hereby given in terms of Section 49 (1)(a)(i) of the Local Government: Municipal Property Rates Act, 2004 (Act No 6 of 2004), hereinafter referred to as the “Act”, that the fifth supplementary valuation roll for the period 1 July 2017 until 30 June 2021 is open for inspection at the following pay points:
- Bram Fischer Pay Point, Civic Centre, De Villiers Street, Bloemfontein
- New Taxi Rank Pay Point, (Next to Pizza Parlour), Bloemfontein
- Heidedal Pay Point, Da Vinci Crescent, Heidedal
- Leslie Monnanyane Pay Point, Regional Office, Rocklands, Mangaung
- Reahola Pay Point, Reahola Centre, Botshabelo
- Civic Centre Pay Point, Stasie Street, Thaba Nchu
- Hostel no 1 Pay Point, Dr Belcher Road, Heidedal, Bfn
- Dewetsdorp Pay Point, 20 Church Street, Dewetsdorp
- Wepener Pay Point, 20 De Beer Street, Wepener
- Van Stadensrus Pay Point, 372 Marthinus Street, Van Stadensrus
- Soutpan Pay Point, 275 Nthunya Street, Ikgomotseng, Soutpan
from 1 November 2018 to 18 January 2019.
An invitation is hereby made in terms of section 49(1)(a)(ii) of the Act that any owner or other person who so desires should lodge an objection with the Municipal Manager in respect of any matter reflected in, or omitted from, the valuation roll within the abovementioned period.
Attention is specifically drawn to the fact that in terms of section 50(2) of the Act an objection must be in relation to a specific individual property and not against the valuation roll as such. The form for the lodging of an objection is obtainable at the abovementioned pay points
The completed forms must be returned to:
Chief Financial Officer
P O Box 288
or handed in at any of the above mentioned pay points.
For enquiries please phone 051-405 8275/051-405 8677; or fax to 051-4058318.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Available General Valuation Roll and Lodging of Objections Forms: